Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 = BEST YEAR EVER!

Frank Concepcion told me last week "2011 is gonna be my break out year."  Is that true for you?  Whaddayagonnado?

I can tell you what I'm gonna do in January alone:

*Start a "Vocal Student of the Month" award ~ student of the month will get 10% off the following month's lessons and a feature on the blog.
* MMVS Showcase, January 23rd ~ we might need to change the venue due to overwhelming participation and estimated attendance.  Please stay tuned.
* Another round of the LEVEL 1 Contest!
Eric earning his Level 1 Status at MMVS in December.  Congrats!
* Announce Level 2 requirements!
* Add MMVS student gigs to the MMVS events page
* Plan the next workshop for early this year
* Post all videos/interviews with the November Level 1 contest winners.  I had some camera issues and other unforeseen delays, sorry!

I'm starting the year off right, how about you?

2 comments:

  1. Word!!!!!! Sounds good, im gonna have to go for the Vocal Student of the Month award aw well. mahahaha!!! I am so pumped for the show case its gonna be epicly epicly epic. I believe that 90% of singers are insane, so i think i fit the quota. That is the first time i ever used that word. wow.... okay moving on. My new years resolalalalala is to become a better singer and be able to master parts of my range of which i struggle. I also intend to take a song writing corse of some sort (any referals would be wonderfully appreciated) I also aim to write about 2 complete songs per week... this is gonna be awesome year... a dude awesome year. daaa daaaaaaa dadada daaaaa da dadada daaaa dadadadadaaaaaa dada dada. Mel ur awesome. ok bye see u later today? or maybe not i had to hit the hospi last night, but ill see AIGHT
    PEACEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Granger - I certainly hope you're able to make your lesson tonight!!

    Oh, and I forgot to mention that the next workshop is going to be SONGWRITING with MICHAEL MANGINI and some other pros... so hang on to your dude awesome hats, folks.

    XO

    ReplyDelete