Saturday, August 21, 2010

MM Vocal Studio grand opening in Fairfield, CT!

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited!  My new vocal studio is opening up in Fairfield, CT in just a couple of weeks!  It looks like it will be ready to go as early as Tuesday, September 7th, with some very special "grand opening" activities the following week.

It's a 300 square foot studio just minutes from the Post Rd in downtown Fairfield.  It will be fully equipped with a digital piano, mics, guitars, amps, instruments and even a drum kit for when you want to work your voice in a real band setting.

I have lots more news to share with you about workshops that will be offered this Fall, as well as new guidelines and programs for students in both my Stratford and Fairfield locations.   Follow this blog so you don't miss a thing.  And post your thoughts, questions, news or randomness to comments!

This is going to be a lot of fun.  Glad you're here with me!

XOXO,
Mel

2 comments:

  1. Tbear and I want to come celebrate the grand opening with you! Keep me posted! And I am SO WICKED PROUD OF YOU!! XO <3 Gato

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be in ur studio mel!!!! I worked on the elephant song alot today I got better on the one line but im still sharp and i was doing those hissing things all day while playing ps3 and listening to halestorm.. any1 got a diagram of the pharynx?

    ReplyDelete